Thursday, September 1, 2016

James Comey Here's a Theory About Clinton Foundation Donor Verizon & Mike Reyes..... I Think He Started Out Bad & Flipped....I Do Know 100% Mikes a Great Hacker & He Helped the FBI Bring Down the Russian Business Network & That Verizon Was Paid to Have Mike Help the NSA or CIA After the OPM Hack....



I've got a lot of info BUT realized Mikes Life was at risk after his text to me about "Living for his Children"... I'm worried the Clinton allies will whack him.  He's a good guy who i believe got into something accidentally. I know Mike knows I'll stop blogging about I'm if he tells me the truth. He knows how to contact me. 




Hillary Clinton rakes in Verizon cash while Bernie Sanders supports ...

Salon-Apr 13, 2016
Verizon paid Hillary $225,000 for speech and poured money into Clinton ... A former Hillary Clinton operative who now lobbies for Verizon ...
Clinton, Sanders join Verizon workers on strike
New York Daily News-Apr 13, 2016
Verizon CEO rips Sanders' 'contemptible' views
Blog-Politico (blog)-Apr 13, 2016
In-Depth-Baltimore Sun-Apr 13, 2016 q1













No comments:

Post a Comment